GPAT 2023 Result Released: Important Details
This year, a total of 68,439 candidates registered, and 62,275 candidates appeared in the GPAT examination. Among them, 31,489 are male candidates, and 30,786 are female candidates. The GPAT 2023 was conducted on May 22 for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses. The GPAT answer key 2023 was released on June 1. Candidates were able to challenge the provisional answer key until June 3. The GPAT 2023 result has been prepared based on the final answer key.
GPAT 2023 was conducted in 116 cities with 221 centres, completely as a Computer-Based Test. A total of 235 observers, 116 city coordinators, 18 regional coordinators, and two national coordinators were deployed to oversee the conduct of the exam.
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam for admissions into master’s programmes in pharmacy conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
GPAT 2023 Result: How to Download
- NTA Declares GPAT 2023 NTA Scores
- Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for GPAT – 2023.
- Release of Admit Card for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2023.
- Advance Intimation for Allotment of Examination City to the Applicants of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2023)-Reg.
- Examination Date & Schedule for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT- 2023)
- Extension of last date for submission of Online Applications for the Entrance Exam for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2023
- Public Notice for GPAT 2023
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for entry into M. Pharma Programme.
Till 2018, the Test was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). NTA is conducting this Test since 2019.
This Test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy Graduates for admission into the Masters (M.Pharma) Program. The GPAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of GPAT Scores.
The GPAT Score is accepted by all AICTE/Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved / affiliated University Departments / Constituent / Affiliated Colleges / Institutions.